An exciting opportunity to join our growing team as an experienced Editorial Assistant, supporting our fast-paced studio in maintaining our high-quality project delivery. The successful applicant will have a meticulous eye for detail, strong communication skills, the ability to work to tight deadlines and excellent written and verbal skills.
Quality-checking, proofreading and copyediting a variety of print and digital materials to ensure the highest level of quality is delivered. Cross-checking scientific information and data to ensure the utmost accuracy. Checking designers have adhered to all aspects of a brief and have followed branding and journal guidelines. Assisting the studio managers liaise with clients over amends requests and supporting the designers with any queries when implementing changes.
Required skills & experience:
- Experience quality-checking, proof-reading and copyediting a variety of print and digital materials within a corporate environment
- A high level of proficiency in all Microsoft Office packages and Adobe Acrobat
- Formatting/editing of PowerPoint presentations and Word Documents.
Preferred skills & experience:
- Medical communications agency experience
- Experience using Adobe Illustrator
- Digital Marketing/Social Media experience.
To apply, please send your CV, covering letter and any work samples to email@example.com